What is a Transactional SMS?
Benefits of Transactional SMS
- People read it fast. According to VentureBeat, more than 90 percent of people read a text message within the first three minutes. Besides, their open rate reaches 98%, according to Gartner, which is dramatically more than email marketing.
- It is a convenient medium. On average, people spend about 3.5 hours a day on their smartphones, as ResqueTime claims. The chances are that you will reach your audience.
- It helps people. Transactional SMS assists people in various communication touchpoints with your brand. Using SMS, you will build a solid brand image.
Types of Transactional SMS
As a brand, you can utilize transactional SMS for various non-marketing purposes like the following:
- Allow checking debit and credit information on bank accounts;
- Help to get access to an account with one-time passwords;
- Reset passwords;
- Confirm orders to ensure everything is OK;
- Keep clients informed with shipping and delivery updates;
- Confirm or cancel ticket booking.
- Schedule appointments to speed up communication with multiple customers without personal contact.
We offer Wide range of products and services
What can transactional SMS be used for?
It’s fast - Transactional SMS messages can be sent in just a matter of seconds - and are read on average within 90 seconds. The contents of these text messages are often time-sensitive, so it makes sense to send them using such a quick channel.
Convenient - We love our mobile phones. So much so that 90% of adults keep their mobile device within arms-reach at all times. Transactional SMS makes life easier for your customers by communicating on their favourite platform.
Streamlined - SPAM filters have almost killed off email as an effective business communications channel. Avoid these pesky filters and reach consumers directly via SMS. With open rates of 98%, it’s clear that SMS is the best channel for transactional messages.
Low cost - Send transactional SMS for just a few cents each. The returns generated from improving your customer service will more than account for the low cost of sending your messages.
Integratable - Our web SMS platform can be integrated within your existing software or CRM using our advanced suite of API keys. This will allow you to construct your own custom triggers for transactional SMS.