What Is an SMS Campaign?
Overall, SMS marketing can cover a wide variety of tasks in a wide variety of industries. For example, text messages can be used to:
- Seek and gather customer feedback.
- Provide updates on new products, locations, or services.
- Remind customers that you’re there with a friendly birthday reminder or holiday greeting.
- Reach out to new clients about their goals or interests.
- Schedule time to speak with clients or donors one on one.
- Prompt and collect donations for your nonprofit or contributions to your Kickstarter.
- Send coupons or discount codes to draw traffic.
SMSs are faster than emails
and have the best open rate.
Do you need to remind your attendees about your event tomorrow? Do you have a flash promotion that lasts five hours? Go for an SMS campaign!
While even the best email campaigns can sit unopened in many inboxes, and for a long while, SMSs arrive directly in your contacts’ pockets, with almost absolute certainty that they will be opened and read in the next minute.
Track all your marketing campaigns.
Identify your best traffic sources.
Gather actionable data
With SBS Link Tracker, you can stop relying on guesswork or incomplete reports. Know exactly which marketing sources are profitable and which ones aren't.
Add tracking links to your social media messages, PPC ads, banner ads, blog posts, email campaigns, and press releases for a full overview of your marketing successes and failures.
We have the largest collection of telephone numbers in Sri Lanka.